Vaginal Mesh Lawsuit Lawyers Alert
Vaginal Mesh Lawsuit Update
Lawyers accepting vaginal mesh lawsuits from all states ( Nationwide ) if
1. You have an AMS American Medical and Surgical Vaginal Mesh or Bladder sling
2. You have had a mesh revision surgery or mesh removal or you have been told you need this surgery.
Vaginal Mesh Lawyer Update
If you need a doctor for a mesh removal please see the links to the state you are in.
If there is a doctor we of aware of they will be on that list.
Any additional requests must be by email only
Bard Vaginal Mesh Lawyer News Alert
C.R. Bard has settled 3,000 cases by women injured from its vaginal mesh for more than $200 million.
Our Lawyers Are Accepting New Vaginal Mesh Cases
Statute of limitations are up on all other states
Lawsuits are only being accepted if
1. You have an AMS vaginal mesh or bladder sling
2. You have had mesh removal or a revision surgery
Vaginal Mesh Lawsuit Statutes Good For
Florida, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, Wyoming, Missouri, Maine, North Dakota
The vaginal mesh implant or Bladder Sling currently involved in the lawsuits is a surgical mesh device implanted to treat pelvic organ prolapse (POP) and stress urinary incontinence (SUI) in women. It is used to reinforce a weakened pelvic floor from child birth, hysterectomy, age or injury to the pelvic muscles. The lawsuits are for a Polypropylene synthetic mesh. The vaginal mesh is made of Prolene and can be extremely difficult to remove once implanted.
Vaginal Mesh Lawsuits For Mesh Used For Organ Prolapse
Organ prolapse occurs when the pelvic wall weakens and the bladder, rectum, small bowel and/or uterus falls down into the vaginal canal. Weakened muscle tissue due to child birth, age or injury results in prolapse . It was hoped that the Prolene mesh would offer the extra support. These mesh used for prolapse are failing and women are filing pelvic mesh repair lawsuits.
Bladder Sling Lawsuits For Mesh Slings Used For SUI
Stress incontinence usually occurs from weakened pelvic muscles that support the bladder and urethra or because the urethral sphincter is not working correctly. This may be caused by: Childbirth, Injury to the urethra area, the aging process, or weakening of the pelvic muscles. The bladder sling products are failing and women are filing bladder sling lawsuits.
Overview Of The Vaginal Mesh Lawsuit Complications
- Erosion of tissue can result from a transvaginal mesh
- Infection is a serious mesh complication
- Severe pain on one side or in the lower back
- Perforations of the bowel, bladder or blood vessels
- Recurrence of Pelvic Organ Prolapse and Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary problems and more severe incontinence
- Painful intimate relations
- Feeling the mesh or pieces of the mesh
- Mesh erosion or extrusion
- Increased incontinence
- Lower back pain
- Abdominal pain
- Gastrointesitnal discomfort
- Bladder and or bowel incontinence
The FDA Issued A Warning
In July 2011, the FDA reported that it had received nearly 4,000 adverse incident reports. The FDA concluded that complications from vaginal mesh implants were of concern. The agency has informed the public that mesh procedures and surgeries can expose women to a greater risk complications. The most frequent complications noted include erosion through the muscle wall, infection, pain, urinary problems and recurrence of the prolapse and incontinence. . Many female patients have needed revision surgeries and surgery for removal of a mesh that has eroded. Other reported complications were injuries to the bowel bladder, or blood vessels.
Is The Mesh Still On The Market?
There have been few recalls of trans vaginal mesh products. In January 2012, the FDA issued postmarket surveillance study orders to all the manufacturers of surgical mesh products. On July 1, 2012, C.R. Bard stopped selling their Avaulta transvaginal mesh in the United States. In June 2012, Johnson & Johnson announced it was pulling four of its transvaginal mesh products off the market. These were not recalls. The first vaginal mesh recall occurred in 1999. Boston Scientific voluntarily recalled the ProteGen Sling due to its high failure rates.
Does My Prolene Mesh Qualify For The Pelvic Mesh Repair Lawsuit?
The pelvic repair mesh lawsuits are being filed for mesh with many different names. They could be called a trans vaginal mesh , slings, OB tape, TVT , pelvic mesh, or surgical mesh These are all part of the mesh lawsuits and our experienced Pelvic mesh attorneys are familiar with filing a lawsuit for all of these.
The questions your mesh attorney or bladder sling lawyer will ask are:
- Why was your, mesh, TVT ( ob tape ) or bladder sling mesh implanted?
- In state was your vaginal mesh or bladder sling implanted?
- When was your mesh implanted?
- What state was the mesh implanted?
- What is the brand and manufacturer of your pelvic mesh?
- Product name (brand name), Catalog number- if available
- What symptoms are you currently having?
- Have you had any Prolapse mesh or sling revision surgeries?
- Has your vaginal mesh or bladder sling mesh been removed?
Where Will My Vaginal Mesh Lawsuit Or Bladder Sling Lawsuit be Filed?
Pelvic Repair Mesh Multi District Lawsuits Have Been Consolidated Under Judge Goodwin in West Virginia
- Trans Vaginal mesh lawsuit MDL – 2325, IN RE: American Medical Systems, Inc., Pelvic Repair System Products Liability Litigation
- Pelvic mesh repair mesh lawsuit MDL – 2326 IN RE: Boston Scientific Corp. Pelvic Repair System Products Liability Litigation
- Pelvic mesh repair mesh lawsuit MDL – 2327 IN RE: Ethicon, Inc., Pelvic Repair System Products Liability Litigation
- Pelvic mesh repair mesh lawsuit MDL – 2387 IN RE: Coloplast Corp. Pelvic Support Systems Products Liability Litigation
- Pelvic mesh lawsuit Cook Medical Surgical will be the fifth MDL
What Are The Bellwether TransVaginal Mesh Trials?
Bellwether Pelvic mesh cases are selected to determine how similar vaginal mesh implant lawsuits might turn out. It’s a chance to see how juries will respond to claims when there are a large number of lawsuits with similar complaints. .
What Manufacturers Are Your Trans Vaginal Mesh Lawyers and Bladder Sling Attorneys Accepting Cases For?
The vaginal mesh named in the lawsuits are manufactured by Johnson & Johnson C.R. Bard, Boston Scientific and American Medical Systems, Coloplast, Cook Surgical and Uretex. If you have pain, infection, organ damage, erosion into the bladder or thru the vaginal wall, spot bleeding, increased incontinence, re-prolapse, and severe pain our network of lawyers may be able to file a lawsuit for you within one of the listed MDL’s. They will need to know if you have had any revision surgeries or if your mesh has been removed. Many states are currently past the statute of limitations.
If Your Mesh Was Implanted In One Of These States Or Meets The Criteria You Would Be Eligible
Arkansas, D.C, Florida, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, N.Y, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Dakota, Rhode Island, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Utah, Vermont,Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming are still good for a Pelvic mesh repair lawsuit. If you have a Boston Scientific or AMS mesh you may still be able to file your lawsuit even in a 2 year statute state. It is imperative that you discuss your options with a qualified vaginal mesh lawsuit attorney.
Will A Vaginal Mesh Helpline Lawyer Still Review A Case From My State?
The end of July 2014 many lawyers will be closing their doors to states with a 3 year product liability statute of limitations. Nationwide mesh lawsuits are currently being reviewed for AMS and Boston Scientific mesh no matter what the state of implant is until July 2014.
Call the Vaginal Mesh Lawyers ?
If you have experienced mesh complications following pelvic organ prolapse, vaginal mesh surgery or stress urinary incontinence surgery call us now. Our Vaginal mesh lawyers are on your side. . Helpline chosen vaginal mesh lawyers do not refer the cases out. You will be given the TLC you deserve.
Call us to speak with a female social worker with over 20 years experience and be directed to an experienced Trans Vaginal Mesh lawyer.
Get A Vaginal Mesh Lawyer