The Boston Scientific Vaginal Mesh Lawsuits have been Consolidated in Massachusetts.
The vaginal mesh lawsuits are multi District litigations. That means that the lawsuits against one manufacturer are consolidated in one courtroom in the country. The Boston Scientific Mesh has been consolidated in Massachusetts. The Vaginal Mesh Helpline Lawyers will be filing suit for women injured by the Boston Scientific Mesh in Massachusetts.
Boston Scientific Transvaginal Mesh and Sling Products Include:
- Pinnacle Pelvic Floor Repair Kits: Used to treat pelvic organ prolapse (POP) and stress urinary incontinence (SUI).
- Uphold Vaginal Support system: Used to treat pelvic organ prolapse (POP).
- Advantage Fit Sling System: Used to treat stress urinary incontinence (SUI).
- Obtryx Sling System: Used to treat stress urinary incontinence (SUI).
- Prefyx Sling System: Used to treat stress urinary incontinence (SUI).
- Solyx SIS System: Used to treat stress urinary incontinence (SUI).
- Lynx Sling System: Used to treat stress urinary incontinence (SUI).
Complications reported to the Vaginal Mesh Helpline Include:
- Mesh erosion through the vaginal wall bladder or bowel
- Mesh extrusion and exposure
- Perforation or puncture of bladder, intestines, bowels, and/or vaginal wall
- Protusion or lump in the vaginal opening
- Chronic Infection
- patch bleeding
- pain on one side of the body
- difficulty in passing urine or urinary incontinence
- feeling of discomfort and muscle tightening
- Recurrence of Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP)
- Recurrence of Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI)
- lower back pain
- Vaginal bleeding
- Painful sexual intercourse
Women who experience Boston Scientific transvaginal mesh complications have attempted to locate a doctor tp have their mesh removed . The vaginal mesh Helpline reports women having numerous surgeries to remove the mesh.
Boston Scientific Pinnacle Pelvic Floor Repair Kit Recall
In August 2011, Boston Scientific issued a Class 2 recall for about 540 Pinnacle Pelvic Floor Repair Kits. According to the recall notice, manufacturing problems had resulted in some products exhibiting a low tensile strength between the needle and suture. This could cause needle detachment during mesh leg placement.
If you are having complications from a Boston Scientific vaginal Mesh contact the vaginal Mesh Helpline today.
Tags: ad for vaginal mesh, Al, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Avaulta Mesh lawyer in Alabama, Az Scottsdale, bladder mesh, bladder mesh lawyer, bladder prolapse mesh, Bladder sling, bladder sling doctor, bladder sling lawyer, Boston Scientific Advantage Fit, Boston Scientific Lynx, boston scientific mesh, Boston Scientific Obtryx, Boston Scientific Prefyx PPS, Boston Scientific Solyx, Brooklyn, Ca, California, Co, Colorado, Conn, Connecticut, cystocele, cystocele mesh lawyer, D.C., De, Delaware, Fl, Florida, Ga, Georgia, Hawaii, help with my vaginal mesh, Idaho, Ill, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, LA, Long Island Westchester, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Mass, Massachusetts, MI, Michigan, Minn, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, MO, Montana, MS, N.J., N.Y, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico. N.M, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota N.C, NV, Oh, Ohio, Ok, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pa, patch mesh, Pennsylvania, prolapse mesh lawyer, Queens, Rhode Island, RI, S.C, S.D, South Carolina, South Dakota, Staten island, SUI, surgical mesh lawyer, Tenn, Tennessee, Texas, Transvaginal mesh lawyers, TVT sling lawyer, TX, urogynecologists, UT, Utah, vaginal mesh, vaginal mesh lawsuits, vaginal mesh lawyer, vaginal mesh lawyers, vaginal sling, vaginal vault prolapse, Vermont, Virginia, vqginal mesh doctors, Wa, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming