Welcome To The Tampa Vaginal Mesh Lawyer Helpline
Your Vaginal Mesh Lawsuit Source
Helping You Locate A Vaginal Mesh Lawyer
Tampa, Clearwater, St Petersburg, Sarasota, Bradenton, Brooksville, New Port Richey Vaginal Mesh and Bladder Sling Lawyers
What Are The Vaginal Mesh Complications Tampa Women Are Reporting?
Erosion of the mesh
Lower back pain and digestive problems
Bladder and urinary tract infections
Pain all the time
Pelvic Organ Prolapse and urinary incontinence worse then before
Rupture to the bowels, bladder blood vessels.
Manufactuers Of The
Transvaginal Mesh And Bladder Sling Products
American Medical Systems
C. R. Bard
Ethicon (Johnson & Johnson)
Gynecare (Johnson & Johnson)
Johnson & Johnson
Can I Still File A Vaginal Mesh Lawsuit?
Florida has a 4 year statute of limitations. You can still file your vaginal mesh lawsuit and we are here to help you. It is time for justice. Join 100’s of other West Florida women we have helped join the Pelvic Mesh Repair lawsuits.
- Trans Vaginal mesh lawsuit MDL – 2325, IN RE: American Medical Systems, Inc., Pelvic Repair System Products Liability Litigation
- Pelvic mesh repair mesh lawsuit MDL – 2326 IN RE: Boston Scientific Corp. Pelvic Repair System Products Liability Litigation
- Pelvic mesh repair mesh lawsuit MDL – 2327 IN RE: Ethicon, Inc., Pelvic Repair System Products Liability Litigation
- Pelvic mesh repair mesh lawsuit MDL – 2387 IN RE: Coloplast Corp. Pelvic Support Systems Products Liability Litigation
- Pelvic mesh lawsuit Cook Medical Surgical will be the fifth MDL
Get A Vaginal Mesh Lawyer For The West Coast of Florida:
Tampa, Brandon, Clearwater, St Pete, New Port Richey, Brooksville, Sarasota, Naples, Venice, Bradenton, Fort Myers, Cape Coral and all of Hernanado, Citrus, Pasco, Pinnellas, Hillsboro, Sarasota, Manatee, Lee and Collier counties.