The end of July many lawyers will be closing their doors to accepting mesh cases from states with one and two year vaginal mesh implants. N.Y is a “safe state” with a 3 year staute of limitations but, that does not mean you should wait. We can still help women in the one and 2 year statute states but, do not delay. New York vaginal mesh lawyers are helping victims of the mesh in: New York State including: Albany, Buffalo, Binghamton, Dobbs Ferry, Floral Park, East Rochester, Great Neck, Hempstead, Harrison, Kingston, Larchmont, Levittown,Manhasset, Oswego, Pelham, Port Chester Rochester, Saratoga Springs, Syracuse, Utica, Babylon, White Plains, Woodbury, Yonkers, Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Mount Kisco, East Hampton, Hampton, Kingston, Yonkers and all of New York and NYC.
What are the Transvaginal Mesh Complications ?
- Erosion of vaginal tissue can result from a vaginal mesh
- Hardening of the vaginal mesh
- Infection is a serious mesh-patch complication
- Pain and discomfort
- Perforations of the bowel, bladder or blood vessels
- Recurrence of Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) and Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI)
- Urinary problems and more severe incontinence
- Painful sexual intercourse
- Potential injury to the partner
- Feeling the mesh or pieces of substance in the vaginal canal
- Vaginal mesh erosion
- Increased incontinence
- Lower back pain
- Abdominal pain
- Gastrointesitnal discomfort
- Bladder and or bowel incontinence
- Difficulty voiding and the need for self catherizations
- Vaginal scarring
You must see a urogynecologist and speak to a vaginal mesh lawyer right away.