Speak to a Vaginal Mesh Helpline female social worker today. Our transvaginal Mesh lawyers are filing mesh lawsuits for women suffering from a failed vaginal mesh in: Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Roswell, Taos and all of New Mexico.
New Mexico Statue Of Limitations Ends July 2014
Lawyers are still filing vaginal mesh lawsuits for N.M. New Mexico has a 3 year statute of limitations for filing your vaginal mesh lawsuit.
New Mexico Vaginal Mesh News Alert
Vaginal Mesh Multi District Lawsuits Consolidated Under Judge Goodwin in West Virginia
- Vaginal mesh lawsuit MDL – 2325, IN RE: American Medical Systems, Inc., Pelvic Repair System Products Liability Litigation
- Vaginal mesh lawsuit MDL – 2326 IN RE: Boston Scientific Corp. Pelvic Repair System Products Liability Litigation
- Vaginal mesh lawsuit MDL – 2327 IN RE: Ethicon, Inc., Pelvic Repair System Products Liability Litigation
- Vaginal mesh lawsuit MDL – 2387 IN RE: Coloplast Corp. Pelvic Support Systems Products Liability Litigation
- Vaginal mesh lawsuit Cook Medical Surgical will be the fifth MDL
Vaginal Mesh Helpline News Alert
A December fifth status conference will take place for the vaginal mesh lawsuits in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia.
C.R. Bard, American Medical Systems, Coloplast, Cook Medical and Boston Scientific are the major mesh manufacturers in federal consolidations in West Virginia who are considering settling tens of thousands of mesh lawsuits across the nation, according to a Bloomberg report. Johnson & Johnson’s Ethicon is reportedly not a participant in the talks
What Are The Severe Side Effects Of The Vaginal Mesh?
Erosion thru the vaginal wall
Infection for vaginal mesh
Pain during intercourse,
Pain which is described as a feeling of barbed wire.
Perforations to bladder, bowels and blood vessels
New Mexico Vaginal Mesh Removal Doctors
Just received feedback from a caller that doctors from University of new Mexico are removing th mesh and rebuilding woment with their own muscle tissue.
Vaginal Mesh Doctor
Yuko M. Komesu, M.D., Assistant Professor
University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center
Dept. of OB/GYN, MSC10 5580
1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM, US 87131-0001
(505) 925-4395 (phone)
(505) 272-1336 (fax)