The TransVaginal Mesh Helpline has launched a campaign to reach all Florida women with a Prolene vaginal mesh to help them contact an experienced vaginal mesh lawyer to file a vaginal mesh lawsuit.
TransVaginal Mesh Helpline Lawyer Network of Florida is ready to help all women in Florida with pelvic mesh complications. We want you to realize that your complications are real and even if a doctor is telling you it is not the mesh it may very well be the mesh. Please call our mesh helpline and speak to our medical social worker and experienced and caring TVT mesh amd Bladder Sling lawyers.
We need to speak to all women with a Prolene mesh right away as the multi district Pelvic mesh repair lawsuit consolidations are starting. We need to hear form you regarding your vaginal mesh, surgical mesh, pelvic mesh, bladder sling, TVT sling, Transvaginal mesh and all Prolene mesh products:
- American Medical Systems, Inc., Pelvic Repair Systems Products Liability Litigation (MDL-2325)
- Boston Scientific Corp., Pelvic Repair System Products Liability Litigation (MDL-2326)
- C. R. Bard, Inc. Pelvic System Products Liability Litigation (MDL-2187)
- Ethicon, Inc., Pelvic Repair System Products Liability Litigation (MDL-2327)
- Coloplast Corp. Pelvic Support System Products Liability Litigation (MDL-2387)
We do not want anyone to be left out. Call the Florida TransVaginal Mesh Helpline today We are ready to help all women in Florida with Prolene mesh complications. Get a bladder sling mesh lawyer, mesh doctor and realize you are not alone. Your complications are from the mesh: We are ready to help you.