Contact a Female Social Worker Today!
Comments or questions are welcome.
Call the Montana Vaginal Mesh Helpline and speak to an experienced female medical social worker about your vaginal mesh complications. Find out about the vaginal mesh lawsuits. We will connect you with a vaginal mesh lawyers who is filing vaginal mesh lawsuits for women in: Billings, Great falls, or Missoula Montana.
What Is The Mission Of The Montana Vaginal Mesh Helpline?
- To locate all Montana women with a vaginal mesh and help them file a pelvic mesh lawsuit
- To connect Montana women with an experienced transvaginal mesh lawsuit lawyer.
- To offer Montana women filing a mesh lawsuit a forum share their experiences.
- To help all Montana women with a vaginal mesh locate a doctor for mesh removal
- To give Montana women the facts they need to understand their mesh complications
- To help Billings Montanawomen locate sources for funding for mesh surgery
- To help Billings Montana women understand what the mesh is.
- To help Montana women understand the vaginal mesh multi district litigation lawsuits
The Montana Vaginal Mesh Helpline Keeps You Up To Date
A December fifth status conference will take place for the vaginal mesh lawsuits in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia.
C.R. Bard, American Medical Systems, Coloplast, Cook Medical and Boston Scientific are the major mesh manufacturers in federal consolidations in West Virginia who are considering settling tens of thousands of mesh lawsuits across the nation, according to a Bloomberg report. Johnson & Johnson’s Ethicon is reportedly not a participant in the talks.
Are The Vaginal Mesh Lawsuits A Class Action?
All Vaginal Mesh Lawsuits are now filed in the Multi District Litigation Consolidated Under Judge Goodwin in West Virginia
- Vaginal mesh lawsuit MDL – 2325, IN RE: American Medical Systems, Inc., Pelvic Repair System Products Liability Litigation
- Vaginal mesh lawsuit MDL – 2326 IN RE: Boston Scientific Corp. Pelvic Repair System Products Liability Litigation
- Vaginal mesh lawsuit MDL – 2327 IN RE: Ethicon, Inc., Pelvic Repair System Products Liability Litigation
- Vaginal mesh lawsuit MDL – 2387 IN RE: Coloplast Corp. Pelvic Support Systems Products Liability Litigation
- Vaginal mesh lawsuit Cook Medical Surgical will be the fifth MDL
A Bit Of Vaginal Mesh History
In November 2008, the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued a warning concerning Transvaginal Mesh complications from surgeries for stress urinary incontinence (SUI) and pelvic organ prolapse. According to the FDA “Over a three year time span, manufactures of surgical mesh reported adverse events in over 1,000 surgeries.”
On July 13, 2011 the FDA issued a follow up special safety communication called UPDATE on Serious Complications Associated with Transvaginal Placement of Surgical Mesh for Pelvic Organ Prolapse. Within this communication the FDA revealed that the instance of complications from surgical mesh used in POP and SUI “operations were not rare and were serious.” The FDA warnings continue . The Vaginal Mesh Helpline continues to receive calls on a daily basis from women with severe Vaginal Mesh complications.
Who Are The Manufacturers Involved In the mesh Lawsuits?
American Medical Systems
Advantage Sling System
Obtryx Curved Single
Obtryx Mesh Sling
Prefyx Mid U Mesh Sling System
Prefyx PPS System
Johnson & Johnson
Solo Synthetic Support
Pelvitex Polypropylene Mesh
Do You Have These Complications?
Mesh erosion through vaginal wall
Constant pain with difficulty sitting and driving
increased urinary incontinence
Recurrence of prolapse
Bladder, bowel or vessel perforation.
Perforation of the Vaginal Wall
Pain during sexual intercourse
You need to consider filing a Montana vaginal mesh lawsuit and seeing a doctor for mesh removal
If you or a loved one is experiencing complications from the Vaginal Mesh call immediately. You are not alone. These are real complications that women are reporting from thru-out the state of Montana. Let us help you file a lawsuit against the manufacturer. You deserve justice.