Trans Vaginal mesh Helpline, vaginal mesh lawyer for referral service New Hampshire lawyers are helping women in: Concord, Derry, Dover, Keene, Laconia and all of New Hampshire. New Hampshire has a 3 year statute of limitations for filing your vaginal mesh lawsuit.
New Hampshire Mesh News Alert
A December fifth status conference will take place for the vaginal mesh lawsuits in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia.
C.R. Bard, American Medical Systems, Coloplast, Cook Medical and Boston Scientific are the major mesh manufacturers in federal consolidations in West Virginia who are considering settling tens of thousands of mesh lawsuits across the nation, according to a Bloomberg report. Johnson & Johnson’s Ethicon is reportedly not a participant in the talks.
Our lawyers are filing New Hampshire Prolene mesh lawsuits as a part of the current MDL’s.
Pelvic Repair Mesh Multi District Lawsuits Consolidated Under Judge Goodwin in West Virginia
- Vaginal mesh lawsuit MDL – 2325, IN RE: American Medical Systems, Inc., Pelvic Repair System Products Liability Litigation
- Vaginal mesh lawsuit MDL – 2326 IN RE: Boston Scientific Corp. Pelvic Repair System Products Liability Litigation
- Vaginal mesh lawsuit MDL – 2327 IN RE: Ethicon, Inc., Pelvic Repair System Products Liability Litigation
- Vaginal mesh lawsuit MDL – 2387 IN RE: Coloplast Corp. Pelvic Support Systems Products Liability Litigation
- Vaginal mesh lawsuit Cook Medical Surgical will be the fifth MDL
Jurors have reached a $2M verdict in MDL’s first vaginal mesh trial.
A jury in Charleston federal court on Aug. 15 awarded a Georgia woman and her husband $1.75 million in punitive damages after the first federal trial over C.R. Bard Inc.’s vaginal mesh implants.Judge Goodwin, who is overseeing federal AMS mesh lawsuits, has selected four cases to serve as bellwether trials. These cases were identified in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia. The first bellwether trial involving AMS vaginal mesh is scheduled for December 2013. New Hampshire has not reached the statute of limitations yet.
Speak to a female Social worker at the vaginal mesh helpline today to discuss your vaginal mesh concerns. Let us help you find a vaginal mesh lawyer for your New Hampshire vaginal mesh lawsuit.
Many women in New Hampshire are experiencing severe negative side effects from these Transvaginal surgical mesh procedures. It is being shown that the Transvaginal mesh can erode into the rectum and lower abdomen. Even removal after surgery, results in severe pain. Other women are developing infections. What we are seeing is a quality of life concern. Women are saying “even though i suffered with pelvic organ prolapse, my quality of life was better before i underwent the initial vaginal surgery”
What are the Transvaginal Mesh Injuries ?
- Erosion of vaginal tissue hru your vaginal wall
- Hardening of the vaginal mesh
- Infection all the time
- Pain and discomfort all the time
- Perforations of the bowel, bladder or blood vessels
- Recurrence of Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) and Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI)
- Urinary problems again
- Vaginal mesh erosion and you can feel the mesh
- Vaginal scarring
Companies who manufacture the TransVaginal mesh include: Johnson & Johnson Ethicon TVT Gynecare TVT Gynemesh PS Prolene Polypropylene Mesh Patch Secur Bard Avaulta Plus™ BioSynthetic Support System Avaulta Solo™ Synthetic Support System Faslata® Allograft Pelvicol® Tissue PelviSoft® Biomesh Pelvitex™ Polypropylene Mesh American Medical Systems or AMS SPARC® Boston Scientific Advantage™ Sling System Obtryx® Curved Single Obtryx® Mesh Sling Prefyx Mid U™ Mesh Sling System Prefyx PPS™
If you have suffered any of the above listed injuries after being implanted with Transvaginal mesh to remedy a pelvic organ prolapse or urinary incontinence you may be entitled to compensation in a dangerous medical device class action lawsuit. You should also speak to a doctor for removal of your vaginal mesh.